* Using Lime will raise your gardens PH.
* 10 Kg Bucket for your storage convenience
* It can be used as a composting speeding agent.
* A natural brown mulch that holds its colour.
* An ideal mulch for that forest floor effect in your garden.
*Chopped Karri / Marri timber for a clean uniform ground cover effect to your garden, slower to break down
*Has potential to fade to shade of grey over time.
* Chicken coops
* Rabbit hutches
* Guinea pigs
* Reducing animal smell
* Footpaths for gardens
* A special blend of composted sawdust, composted pine bark and sand.
* When bagged PH is between 5.8 and 6.2.
* A blend of coarse sand, composed sawdust, composted pine bark, pig, chicken and sheep manure
* Suitable for vegetables and flowers.
* Suitable for phosphorus sensitive native plants
*A nutritionally complete mix, containing compost, manure, a range of nutrients, trace elements and peat.
* Completely sawdust free
* Only 2 percent sand
* Composted pine bark
* Wetting agent
* When bagged Ph is between 5.8 and 6.2
* Composted pig (70%), chicken (10%) and sheep(20%) manure along with peat and mumby compost.
* Ideal for rejuvenating veggie gardens or any garden bed including raised beds.
*Can be mixed with existing soils or spread over the top to use as a slow release organic fertiliser.
*Perfect for blending and building existing garden beds and their nutrients.
*Composted pig and chicken manure with added peat, wetting agent and wood fines to increase water retention and condition the soil.
* Contains pig and chicken manure
* Added wetting agent
* High percentage of peat
* Black ground pine bark “premium mulch”
* NOT suitable for natives
* Conditioning mulch
* Perfect for natives
* Crushed karri bark
* Added peat and pig manure
*Composted with barley straw
*Odourless – been composted for 18 months or more
* Ideal for roses, vegetable gardens, natives and flowering plants
“Pig manure is high in potassium, calcium and iron which is needed for gross feeders, it is MUCH more nutritious than Cow manure”
*Ideal for building soil structure and
* Increases soil micro-organisms
*Natural slow release fertilizer
* Not Pulverised or Palletised
* Ideal for high phospherous and nitrogen uses such as citrus plants
*Can be used for top dressing lawns and fruiting plants
*Not pulverised or palletised
* Add essential Calcium and Sulfur to your Soil.
* Suitable for breaking clay.
*Seed Raiser is double ground and triple screened (our premium potting mix)giving you a light fluffy growing medium.
*All round organic fertiliser that adds essential trace elements to all your garden plants, pure blood and bone, no additives no sawdust.
Home for all your Mulches, Manures, Potting Mixes and Firewood